Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I won an Arcane Society Mug

I'm a fan of Jayne Ann Krentz books and just finished Obsidian Prey, her latest as Jayne Castle. Under that pseudonym she writes quasi-futuristic paranormal romance. Krentz also writes historical romantic suspense as Amanda Quick and contemporary, sometimes paranormal romance. In her last few books she has begun a convergence of her worldbuilding while retaining the generational timeline, and I think she has been quite successful.

I signed up to follow one of her fictional characters on Twitter. This will be my first Twitter follow (I'm a Luddite), and I won an Arcane Society mug. So what if there is no Arcane Society? Doesn't matter! I've got the mug! Does this mean I'm becoming less real or Krentz' fiction is becoming more real?

Learn more about the books of Jayne Ann Krentz here

No comments:

Post a Comment