Sunday, August 9, 2009

Discount Days: Nordstrom Rack Large Size Shoe Event


Mark your Calendars: August 14-15, 2009

I get my hair cut in a town 45 minutes away that just happens to be near a Nordstrom Rack. Good enough excuse for me! I saw the sign for the August 14 shoe event. It being August 1st I was disappointed, but took my size 10 1/2- 11's and soldiered on in.

Who needs an event? Nordstrom loves my big feet today! There were 2 racks (not just shelves) of size 10.5 and and maybe 6-7 racks of 11's -- and this is 2 weeks before the event? I didn't count the size 10's because who cares, really? And while I stopped at the size 11's the shoes didn't. I got 2 sweet comfortable and stylish pair, one of them Circa Joan and David. Definitely worth the trip, and the pleasure of snagging a sale.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for the large foot shoe sellers!!! I usually order my shoes, but the styles are so not so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Nordstrom Rack!!! I can always find great shoes that accommodate my wide feet... and for a reasonable price too!!!

    ReplyDelete